Bamboo is a wonderful plant
This amazing plant grows in tropical and temperate environments and is very hardy, not needing pesticides or herbicides to grow well. It is a type of grass and grows from it’s roots, when it is cut it quickly grows back with most species maturing in 3-5 years.
- Hypoallergenic - natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions. For allergic babies is the best products to use
- Antibacterial: keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- Highly sweat absorbent: Pulls moisture from skin for evaporation - moisture wicking - keeps you dry
- Naturally UV protectant - protect yourself from skin cancer
- Organically grown without any need for chemical components
- Keeps body temperatures - keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet - It’s the fastest growing grass and can grow up to a yard or more per day. Growing bamboo improves soil quality and helps rebuild eroded soil.
- Super soft for babies delicate skin