Muslin is a long-beloved cotton fabric. It has what’s called a “plain weave”, which means it’s made from a crisscross pattern. Muslin is a soft, woven, cotton or bamboo multi-layer cloth popular for baby cloths and blankets because the fabric is so gentle and absorbent, and it gets better and softer with more use. Ones that are made from 100% bamboo rayon are incredibly soft.
Muslin cloths are used for;
- Bath towel
- Play mat
- Push chair cloth
- Car Seat Canopy
- Breastfeeding Cloth
Benefits of Muslin Cloth?
- Soft and breathable fabric is one of best baby accessories for babies : Soft and breathable fabric allows babies to feel cool and relax. They can be multi used. Bamboo muslin cloth regulates babies body temperature and makes babies feel better.
- Helps baby sleep better: Sleep is essential for babies. Bebekish eco friendly and sustainable muslin cloths are used for swaddling babies so that babies can sleep better.
- Allergic babies do wake up a few times in the night and they cannot go back to sleep easily. This makes them feel uncomfortable in the bed. Sustainable bamboo muslin cloths are anti allergic and anti bacterial which are the best baby products.
- Multi functional muslin cloth: Muslin cloths can be used for everything. Their generous size allows mums to be creative and they love to use the muslins almost everywhere.
- Easily can be cleaned: Muslin cloths are easily can be cleaned in the washing machine or by hand.
- There are so many different types of muslin cloths are available. It is very important to choose a muslin cloth that is suitable for babies sensitive skin. Bebekish sustainable, organic muslin blankets are free from any harmful substances and natural. Its super softness will make your baby feel relax and happy.
Different types of muslins
Muslin cloths can be in different types. Cotton muslins, modal muslins, bamboo muslins, or a mixture of bamboo and cotton muslins.
- Cotton Muslins: Cotton muslins is lightweight, breathable and easily can be washed. It can be used for lots of things such as a blanket, swaddle, crib sheet, breastfeeding cover, etc..
- Bamboo Muslins : Bamboo Muslins are also lightweight, breathable and easily can be washed. However, there are more qualities in bamboo muslins than cotton muslins.
- incredibly soft - perfect for breastfeeding cover. Babies love it!
- reduce the risk of overheating newborn baby - swaddle & blanket
- anti allergic - blanket, swaddle, & crib sheet
- anti bacterial - blanket, swaddle, & crib sheet
- maintains the body temperature - best to use as a swaddle
- absorbs more water than a cotton muslin - can be used as a bath/sea towel
As newborn babies have a sensitive skin and they can be allergic, it is best to use bamboo muslins at early ages. Once you feel the softness of the bamboo muslins, your baby will love it.